Published On: Wed, Nov 15th, 2017

Online fast planning service designed for installers and retailers

The conservatory market is experiencing a strong growth, reflecting improved consumer confidence and rising demand for more creative bespoke designs. With approximately 60% of all these conservatories and orangeries requiring planning permission we offer all the help you need. My Conservatory Design specialises in online planning drawings and submitting planning applications for conservatories, orangeries, porches and replacement windows. Architect Frank Cook says: “Our aim is to deliver a quick, hassle-free planning service at realistic prices.”

With over 20 years’ experience specialising in conservatories, orangeries and replacement windows, the team at My Conservatory Design has developed a long enduring relationship with the majority of local authorities within the UK, which means they know what works and what doesn’t. They mainly work directly with home improvement companies and understand that you and your customer want the planning application submitted quickly and approved. There’s no need for you to arrange a site visit or take endless measurements. You only need to supply a a few photos and My Conservatory Design will handle the rest. Frank adds: “We use the latest image measuring software, which along with ordnance survey maps will enable us to produce planning permission drawings. All we need is a photo of each elevation of the property and a copy of your CAD drawing or survey. Once you’ve supplied us the photos we’ll have your application ready to submit to the Council within 5 working days. We’ll then keep you informed of the decision dates so you can plan ahead with your schedules.”

The fixed fee service of £180 will include all that is necessary to obtain planning approval for your customer, all paperwork, maps, planning meetings and planning appeals or resubmissions if required. Advice is also given on any Council fees. Frank Cook says: “We also understand that you may be unsure whether your customer requires planning permission so you can always contact us for advice. If you instruct us to handle your planning applications we’ll do all we can to obtain approval quickly, leaving you to get on and fit the contract. Last year we had a 98% planning approval rate and we got the other 2% passed on appeal at no extra cost.”

For more information please email or call 0800 292 2240.